Want to make some extra money working from home? In this guide, we’ve covered some of the best affiliate marketing courses to help you get started.
Affiliate marketing is often seen as a solution to the work-from-home dream. Affiliate marketing classes promise to teach you how to make hundreds of dollars while only working a few hours a day; some even claim that you won’t need a website to start seeing success.
While it’s true that you can start affiliate marketing with next to no knowledge or investment, smart marketers know that this field is as complicated as any industry. A good affiliate marketing course will teach you the fundamentals of the trade and give you inside information so that you keep succeeding even after the course is complete.
1. Affiliate Marketing & SEO For Amazon, Clickbank (Udemy)
Adam Bosch’s affiliate marketing class is full of professional advice and unique wisdom. Learn how this SEO expert makes a minimum of $50 a day with his clever affiliate marketing program. Bosch promises that you won’t need a website and don’t have to have any preexisting skills. If you have a computer and are willing to put in the work, he’ll be able to teach you to make online money.
Bosch’s course is available on Udemy and has seen over 11,000 students enroll. This course covers the basics of affiliate marketing, specific strategies for using Amazon’s affiliate program, and advanced SEO tactics to drive traffic and improve your sales.
The end of the course also discusses the importance of content generation and how to write your own articles and reviews. Bosch started from the ground up, and he’s confident that his students will be able to do the same.
- The only required tools are time and a computer.
- This course covers keyword research and content generation.
- Strategies are included for Amazon, CPA, and ClickBank.
- Premium SEO software is included to increase your chance of success.
2. ClickBank Success – Affiliate Marketing Without A Website (Udemy)
KC Tan, the instructor of this course, has been helping businesses reach success since 2008. His philosophy is that people don’t have a problem learning to use tools, but they don’t always know what to use that tool for. Tan teaches his students how to use popular affiliate marketing tools and then gives them ideas to actually generate a profit with their new knowledge.
This course uses ClickBank as its primary affiliate marketing platform. Tan recommends that you have a small amount of money to invest in advertising; amounts are usually less than $5 a day. There’s also a zero budget method to get you started, but real success may require an investment.
Tan’s ClickBank course is only available on Udemy, and almost 25,000 students have enrolled. Students who purchase this course get access to a constant stream of tips and updates; even after you complete the lessons, new content will be posted on a semi-monthly basis. These strategies will help you reach success using ClickBank or your affiliate marketing platform of choice.
- This course uses ClickBank and Facebook as the primary platforms.
- The instructor posts frequent updates with new SEO tips and advice.
- Zero-budget strategies include making a squeeze page without a website.
- Students learn to read metrics and relate them to their sales.
3. The Complete Digital Marketing Course – 12 Courses in 1 (Udemy)
The Complete Digital Marketing Course covers nearly every content production platform on the internet. Learn to use Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and WordPress to effectively reach your audience. The course also discusses how to use Google Adwords and how to read SEO metrics from your favorite sites.
This course follows an intelligent structure. Students first learn the basics of market research and are encouraged to set up a website. Next, students learn effective copywriting skills and are introduced to email marketing. Finally, detailed instructions are given for the most popular marketing platforms on the internet. Detailed action plans and homework help students actually use the information they’ve been introduced to.
Rob Percival and Daragh Walsh, the two instructors for this class, are experienced SEO and web development professionals. Their course discusses affiliate marketing, but it also teaches students the general skills needed to market any business. Over 260,000 students have enrolled in this course, and it has some of the highest reviews on Udemy.
- This course covers market research, basic web development, and Google Analytics.
- Tips are given for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Youtube, and Linkedin.
- Assignments and checklists are included in every lesson to help students succeed.
4. Beginner Affiliate Marketing: Home Business Success 2020 (Udemy)
Alex Genadinik believes that the standard affiliate marketing strategy doesn’t work. Although you might be able to set up a landing page and drive traffic through Facebook, he thinks you need to learn his solid fundamentals to really make your business succeed.
This 15,000 student Udemy course is structured in four parts. First, students are introduced to the fundamentals of affiliate marketing. Next, they learn how to choose a niche and set up their own website. Once you have a website, Alex encourages you to actually start affiliate marketing and describes how to use the five most popular platforms. And finally, he teaches his students how to market their site, increasing traffic and driving more sales.
What really sets this course apart is the chance to personally communicate with your instructor. Alex holds office hours for his students and gives each student a free 15-minute coaching call to answer their questions. This commitment to student success shines through in the lectures, tools, and downloads that are available to anyone who enrolls.
- This course covers Amazon, ClickBank, and several other affiliate marketing platforms.
- Marketing fundamentals are taught alongside actionable affiliate marketing advice.
- The instructor holds office hours to solve problems and answer questions.
- Students have access to online forums for extra help and instruction.
5. Learn how to Build High Quality Affiliate Websites (Udemy)
This short but effective Udemy course follows the instructor, Adam Williams, through the entire process of building an affiliate marketing website. Topics include choosing an affiliate program, building a user-friendly website, and learning to produce great content on a consistent basis. Williams also discusses the little details, like choosing a good domain name or uploading a Gravatar to keep your image cohesive across the internet.
This Udemy course has enrolled over 6,000 students. Williams is an SEO professional and an ex schoolteacher, so his lessons are simple and easy to understand. Many students finish this course and go on to take other Udemy classes from Williams; he’s taught a total of 68,000 students online.
This course doesn’t cover every detail of affiliate marketing, but it definitely sets you on the right track. With a great website and a solid marketing plan, you can apply your skills to the affiliate marketing platform of your choice.
- This course teaches students to make a WordPress website from scratch.
- The class has a strong focus on small elements that will make your site more effective.
- Students learn affiliate marketing fundamentals but are not introduced to every platform.
Each of these courses offers similar information framed by the instructor’s unique take on affiliate marketing. Choose an instructor that you feel comfortable learning from and follow their program to the end. Once you know how to build a website and use an affiliate marketing platform, you can use those skills to experiment with the other platforms and resources available to you.